Thursday, November 21, 2013

"Kosmos" available as free audio book and more

Daniel Christopher June to the Students of Life:

 

Greetings!

 

my latest book kosmos is available for a limited time free as pdf, as a hard copy on amazon, and on youtube as free audiobook. Links to all this are on my homepage:

 

http://www.perfectidius.com/kosmos.html

 

This book is what allowed me to change most my bad habits in one fell swoop. For instance, I get up at 5:30 a.m. instead of 2:30 p.m.; I exercise daily; I made up with some old friends and repaired some broken relationships; made my peace with Christianity while adhering to my own vision of Allism.

 

If any of my writer friends want to download a free PDF of it and comment on it at my amazon link, please let me know; I will do the same favor for your book.

 

Take Care, Caretakers!

 

Daniel

 

 

\ ~@M@~ /

perfectidius.com

 

No comments: