Saturday, December 4, 2010

Life Purpose

daniel - 24 and mentally charged.JPG

 

Life Goal

 

For those of you who know me well, you already know the purpose of my life: to create and promote the philosophy and religion of Allism. My central vehicle for this project is my book the Idius, which represents over ten years of work so far. Every day I interpret my world, and weave life into truth; in this form I am able to intently study it and again clothe life in that truth.

 

I daily study Emerson, Whitman, Thoreau, Ives, and other great Americans, for I intend Allism to be an American religion. Though universal, it is to represent the American spirit and experience. Mormonism isn’t enough for American spirituality: I want something higher.

 

All my experiences in life feed into this one purpose; when I can advance it I am a shining sun, but when I cannot, a grey winter has engulfed me.

 

Take care, Caretakers!

 

Daniel Christopher June

~~

Perfection

Is

Easy

 

www.msu.edu/~junedan

~~

tweetpic

 

No comments: