Sunday, November 20, 2011

2 riddles, 4 comics

The riddles are mine, the comics are things I’ve come across online.

 

Riddle one:

 

When I’m at my fastest

   I stand on one toe

I get clumsier

   The slower I go.

 

What am I?

 

 

Riddle two:

 

I got a penny in the mail and agreed to take it only to discover its strong smell rose to my nose

 

What’s a better way of putting this?

 

(answers after the comics)

 

===================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====================================

 

Answers

 

Riddle one:

 

a top.

 

 

Riddle two:

 

The sent cent

    I assented to own

I sensed the cent’s scent       

    As it made ascent to my nose.

 

=================================================

 

Take care, Caretakers!

 

Daniel Christopher June

 

http://perfectidius.com/bookstore.html

 

 

No comments: