Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Life of Allism (2nd edition)

 

My book, The Life of Allism, has been fully updated and expanded. The second edition is now available for free on my webpage

 

            http://www.perfectidius.com/THE_LIFE_OF_ALLISM.pdf

 

Check it out. If you enjoy the work, be sure to get a hard copy at Amazon for $14

 

            http://www.amazon.com/The-Life-Allism-Volume-Perfect/dp/1466322373/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1337883177&sr=8-4

 

Also, as you are all familiar with much of the contents of my work, PLEASE add some positive reviews to the amazon link. As it is, I have only one review by some guy who hasn't read a single page of my work who gave me 1 star and abused the writings he hadn't even read. This is because he thinks he invented the concept of allism and is upset that I am marketing my philosophy under this name. So please help me market my book by dropping a positive word. Thanks!

 

Take Care, Caretakers!

 

DANI

 

\ ~@M@~ /

perfectidius.com

 

No comments: