Friday, April 19, 2013

"Lux" and a request for my friends

Hello –

 

Its been years I’ve been writing, and I’ve come up with a lot of stuff, from all manners of essays, “allays,” poems, novels, novellas, short stories, and so on. Despite having a decade of material I have never made a serious attempt to publish my work (accept for the articles on infidels and the word I do for jdjournal.com, and a few self-published projects). Please let me know if you think anything I have written in particular stands out. I am trying to assess my work for an audience as I take the next step and contact agents and publishers.

 

Meanwhile, here is a copy of my story, Lux. Narrated by SIStem, the A.I. internet system that governs a utopia of peace over the earth, she observes with cool fascination the arise of a man named Solman who can seem to do magic with his language that slowly starts to turn her system into turmoil. Only his own wife is impervious to his magic language, and system uses her to control and perhaps destroy him.

 

http://perfectidius.com/LUX.pdf

 

Daniel

 

 

\~ @M@ ~/

perfectidius.com

 

No comments: