Sunday, May 21, 2017

Audiobook of Emerson's "Conduct of Life"

I've just wrapped up a large project, the audio recording of Emerson's "Conduct of Life." To say the least, recording my reading of these essays took a long time. They are available on my website both as Youtube videos and also MP3s:

 

http://www.perfectidius.com/conduct.html

 

I have been investing myself in a series of projects lately. I am recording afresh all my Ama hymns, I am finishing the Emilegends for my daughter Emilie, I am daily writing and perfecting the Allays, I finished a book of drawings, also available on my webpage, and I've finished a book of poems, same place.

 

I have determined what form the epic I write will take. I am preparing to write an epic, but first I hope to write a myth cycle as a cosmological backdrop to my world. I am also helping three friends edit and prepare their work for publication – so I've been busy!

 

Take Care, Caretakers,

 

Daniel Christopher June

 

-- R 88s Я --

Perfection Is Easy

www.perfectidius.com

AMA LAUGHS!

 

No comments: