Tuesday, February 12, 2019

allays 1064 - 1068

 

Daniel Christopher June to the Students of Life:

Greetings!

 

I’ve included one of those word clouds for the allays. I used the word “all,” 1,400 times! The second most commonly used word was “love,” and I think it was at 500 times.

 

Other than a preponderance of snow days, life is even: I work my modest job to pay my modest debts and hope to be free of both before summer.

 

Take care, Caretakers!

 

 

 

* 1064 *

How you kiss me such greedy kisses, more and more and more, till I forget my mouth held any purpose other than this make and shape for you to kiss! You run into the snow upon my arrival, oh Ama! In bare feet and bare arms, you clasp what is yours to own and use, for in my heart I adore you, in this our now, I adore you. Gone in a flash you are, while the warmth of your love embers past this appalling winter. You held me, you showed me, you melted my hold. You gave me the love I lacked, to make my future, to make my way toward us, towards the All.

 

* 1065 *

Even illusions promise possibilities, and a false promise may yet break us from a bind. Only when pulled furthest from our course do we gain the drive to keep at it all the more. Discourage what is discouragable! I am grateful, Ama, that your gale of inspiration has filled my masts full sail.

 

* 1066 *

Ah sweet gale of heavens’ breath! How all our woldly words have gathered in the winds, so we need merely listen to the rustle of the leaves to hear every secret the earth has ever murmured. The grass gossips, the trees breathe, and every murmurance reminds itself again and again – the in will out, and secrets tell. Passionate tempest, you’ve filled me full with impassioned meanings … many years before I breathe you out again.

 

* 1067 *

Were it “All for the child,” who would ever wish to grow up? Responsibilities and privileges presuppose each other, so that the greater the responsibility, the greater the privilege. To see the adult satisfied outside of the child gives the child the greatest boon – a minor insult and an intimation of a greater mystery: what makes my parents so happy? How can I gain it for myself? And ultimately, the only way to make others happy is to be happy yourself.

 

* 1068 *

Ah my Ama, True Wife of True Marriage – you do not pluck me from this world tree yet. You appear like a comet, you omen hope. Yet my duty has not spent itself. Like a wind you shake my limbs; I drop some fruit, I drop some allays. Such a fever turn, your kiss, such a tropic embrace! You my trope star, my sun wending with yours. Ama you are my One.

 

No comments: