Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"Killing Lissidy" a poem

Killing Lissidy

 

Love is illusions

Lissidy's dance of displacement

And tropic inversion

Beguiles all but the Father

Ovath of the penetrating eye

Who is power and truth

Corporeal, flesh.

What but pleasure

Could with kaleidoscopic splendor

Distort and intoxicate

Plain hard facts

The grit and grunt of earth

Who but Lissidy

Invert the word and way

Of simple reality

Confetti fascination

Searing tonal bliss

Till your marrow humps

And your veins vibrate

Blood luxuriant

Mammalian love

Milk and kiss of mom

How you heap me!

My Lissidy!

Stiletto fingers

Over my inner elbow

Like licking honey from a blade

You, my Maid Satan

Shall rule me no further

I too can shatter mirrors

I too can wound the source.

Ama my own my others

Save me from yourself!

 

 

-- R 88s Я --

Perfection Is Easy

www.perfectidius.com

AMA LAUGHS!

 

No comments: