Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ten riddles

 

Solve these ten riddles and you will attain unto enlightenment.

 

 

This hole within a hole has known such sweetness that all it can do is howl.
*
When I'm eating I'm rather bright, if you stop me, welcome night.
*
The more you spend me the more you have.
*
The softness give birth to hardness, later the hardness sings a soft song.
*
The manacle's face is ever changing, every day the same.
*
A shining ocean, white, then colored, then black.
*
I'm a window of depth, impenetrable, clear.
*
The harder you pull me apart, the closer I draw together.
*
I gave darkness, you gave light, I gave you light, you gave me fire, cold as ice.
*
I'm not in the all, and not in the not of the not of the all.

 

PS Happy Holidays All!

 

 

\ ~@M@~ /

perfectidius.com

 

No comments: