Monday, September 16, 2024

"Arachne" a poem


I arachne
Mistress of the Loom
Last unto rhe dread of the web
Never held dread
The make of ultimate
Fatal thread, Athena
Maggot of her 
Father's brain
The one child
Who if enabled
Held the fate
Of depositing her
Own father again.

Know thus:
I defeated you
In openly fought again
Capacity to spin
I made the scenes
Exquisite
Not only of Zeus triumphant
But out loudly dad given over
The lady
To father mischief as well.
Leta he choses
Like Odin
To hold the 
Groot place
Father of us all.

Odin is father of braggi
That is
Inspirational soma
Cream of mushroom 
Bolt root
King of all chrism. 
Bo, I defer. No. Indeed no!
I am Medicine. I am the all cure
In my living flesh.
After I immolate myself at age 88
You shall taste the phoenix ash
I will come to life in thee.
Age 88
Halfway there.
A better husband
A better father
A better provider
On my knees before all
Save arachne.
I keep the ill turn
Too good for this earth. The ea Turner.
Eat me alive
Child
I am the sunset peach.
Let each taste of my being
Sooner than soon alone can

.

Daniel

Ps

About time.for work. To knock em dead. To give 100 percent.

I live to do my best.

Am I loyal to my own? Yes. I obsessed before the throat of Sherry wife. She is 100 more human than me. She is my psyche. I love her past all mortal life

Hubris fuse us.

No comments: