Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Simplicity's Best

Simplicity's Best


The Plan is Simple but it Ain't Never Easy

This has been an Odyssey for me: a going off to war and a very roundabout homecoming to her of the cheerful hearth. Like Odysseus, I tell my own story a dozen different ways on a dozen different days. I'm Athena's own chosen: master of rhetoric and disguise.

I felt discouraged when I made a joke about a barista I was flirting with and my uncle didn't understand that I was teasing Sherry with all that. Sherry is the one for me. She, Sherry Devries, my one and only, my ONE true devoted forever! How hard will I work to come back to sharing life with her at Castle Sheridan? I will work as hard as it takes. No matter what. Sherry Lynn June or a stove boat. I am UTTERLY devoted to my Sherry and our kids and our Castle Sheridan. They are my THIS. They are my all. Our story is INFINITE. My plan is simple: I'm coming home to my own. Absolute devotion. It is simple, but it ain't easy. It is costing me everything.

I talked with my therapist Randy just now. Unlike my uncle, nothing is lost on Randy. He is the best therapist I could have. Because he gets me fully without me having to explain. He already understands. For him, my Odyssey is written in the stars: it is easy to see and uunderstand.it is all about us. It is grand. He understands and respects me. He gets what I'm about without my trying to make things clear. They already are for him.

I see Randy again on Friday. Twice a week for a while. I am almost jumping out of my skin with the extra meds and side-effects of the pills and upset sleep schedule. But so did Odin and Zeus and Jesus and Yahweh and Indra have to put up with at times all-too-human skin and mere mortal feeble flesh. Full gods, yet the indignities of putting up with a body at times belongs to all. You too. Forgive yourself this. Thou Art That. You are the SAME greatness as that highest YES.

AMA, Mattriama, I sing you my best. I miss FAMILY JUNE. I must strive forth toCastle Sheridan. My odd odyssey will be thru soon enough, but not TOO soon. There will always be room and time for further adventures, more fights and fathoms and characters and odd goddesses and such, unto all eternity, after this great undertaking resolves into open glory for us all. AMA, you permit us stay alive forever.

All for thee, AMA! All for thee!

No comments: