Monday, September 16, 2024

Homel3ss

We've become like snails of silver in shells of gold. When we go where we are told, we melt and excrete silver, our own flesh. All the earth plots to vampire an original fragment of me.

Tom is a lost. His shrieking insanity, accusing me of weirdness and amazing things, has reached delusional psychodynamics?. Tom is hell. His house is no home. He is jeering and queer for five minutes and then collected and polite and playful the next.

Tom is obsessed with my car. He accuses Hermes of needing new breaks ... a hundred other things. He sneers I ought not drive her. The man is obsessed. I would rather commit suicide than live with Tom one day further.

Sherry has no way, no place for me. My own doting folks know I myself can be hard to live with. I won't impose upon them at all. I will grin and be homeless again.

Hate Tom. He is one sick twisted fuck. He presses a crown of iron thorns on my chrysalis, the amaranth of my heart.

I'm at the library, a beautiful palace kentwood erected just for me.

My heart hurts. Dungeon of grief. They weight won't leave me yet.

I may or may nor see nat tonight.

I started the new job. Dumb trainings
. New boss and her friend hung in the office flirting nonstop. My heart is hell now. I didn't get involved with the childish banter.

The guy disarmed me by saying the trainings take hours and hours all fucking day..

Elizabeth has me working tomorrow for a start on the new route, then Friday sat and sun as my three day weeks 7 a.m. till 4 p.m. A nice arrange of pay so I can pay all my bills. Pay off my credit card. Pay back parents and joshy and Sherry too


A great job. Training was bad. I slept poorly last night. I had nightmares all night. Child of destiny? Hmm!

I am going to read books now. I will uninvite myself from staying with parents. I am a Tom to them, a man past all understanding and sympathy.

I exaggerate. They think I'm great..just a man of Many moods, most of them strong. 

I need a safe place where I can be alone. I feel near murder with Tom. Maybe Nathan or Josh or Tim? Wednesday, the court battle maybe all goes away.

I'm so tired. Just so tired today.

No comments: