Sunday, September 15, 2024

The Mother of my Children

The Mother of my Children

Jillian always insisted I honor above all women the mother of my children, but later fessed she was merely telling me what I wished to hear.

If that was not Jillian's blessing, then what insisted in my heart the grace, purity, and innocency of Sherry as mother, as the one who gave me the greatest miracle given to a man: to build human life in human souls through the flesh and blood and spirit and soul touch of human life. We make love, and our love enfleshes in these best of children.

How Natalie angelic trials her mother. I was up with her, while brother in law was making me look bad to Sherr yet again. There is no winning with him, as with his mother Nouhad. They tear me down profoundly. The snake in the grass uses splitting to win the confidence of his victim by throwing her best friend and greatest admirer under the bus.

Enough said about the lad. He isn't worth the mistaken of saying a word more. Yet, Nouhad put Allah in him and her, and I have captured the young godling in my heart. I looked at him as a bachelor god. Elderly. Proud he never settled down. Now I look at him like the orphan lad Muhammad with the boon of marrying somebody momlike, his boss too, Kajira, the first Muslim who believed Muham was a prophet FIRST before he rehearsed a word of his Koran.

AMA believed in me before I taught Jillian to do the same.

Now it is upon me to believe in my SAME, Sherry, who is a great mother. Some might suppose Nat is taking too much. Too much a drain. She is SO SO SO hard. You haven no idea. We are patient, all the same. Not Odysseus, but Penelope is the hero. Any hack can play dad. It takes a true GOD to be a mom. Sherry, you certainly are that. Let me use my mojo, my words, my magic, to build you up in trust. You are my World Tree. I believe in thee. Our mansion is the station of your branches. I am given over completely and only to THEE!

No comments: