Friday, September 27, 2024

"Psyche Prophesy" a poem

Psyche Prophesy 

You remain mortal psyche
I am eternal eros
My quivering arrows
These fingered thrusts
Of loving words.

Yet some of my bolts of bliss
Make corpses out of women.
Such is this.
I symbolically damned my family, parents., brother, Emilie, all who troubled you, all who disputed you.
I put you first. 
Sherry ice heart. Ingrate incarnate.
I did this to melt and save you.
You still must die as I have died.
You in the literal flesh as I never needed
For my flesh is divine already and I will never die and bring to eternal life all my sexuality knows.

You invest all your wanton care into the boy
And smother him.
It is obscene.
He will repay your cowardice
One day
By stabbing his own mother in the heart
Mattricide
And only then will he finally comprehend me.

We will work on your revival then.

No comments: