Wednesday, September 11, 2024

GratitudeS inferno

Gratitude's INFERNO

Now I am know I am BEHOLDEN unto thee, my Utter AMA
In my unutterable SHERRY
Let me speak leaves
Leaves of grass
Leaves of trees
Leaves to sing my sweet DeVRIES
And the INFERNO
Alays to Leave and leave and leave.

Tis September 11th. Never forget.
The weather is shit. 89 degrees.
All traffic lights on 28th have stopped.
Us cars have to wait, hit by hit, to cross the line
Cars are blocked for blocks and blocks of swamp
We are fevered
Our cars grind
Mine broken, newly redeemed from hell
Dad Dan saved HERMES, psychotrope
The one pontif able to bridge every reality
Like ISIS, HERMES
Was the only angelic god
With his Caedacius
Permitted to dive into DIS.
How fitting
Nat and I are shitting in sweat
In the bowles of the car
I give her candy
Keep her smiling
I am watching you
My one little lady
My true PsychoPOMP
Natalie Angel
I will give Sherry
Blessed bride
True Penelope
A LONG reprieve from watching thee tonight.
Nat like Anne Frank in silence
In this attic with me
and this wonderful a.c. unit
Making it all worth while waiting.

Tom put
a door knob
To fob the bottom of the stairs
It keeps nat in place
Upstairs
In this inferno
with me
SO HOT
INFERNAL weather
I will feed her ice next
and me just a BIT of modelo.

The doctor said my heart looks great
I imagined Favorite, Emilie
Praising me as greatest of dads
While he cuffed my bicep
For a blood pressure reading,
Mind over matter
The machine said
My pressure is 100 over 60.

Now I will get water for Nat.
And ice.
I will read her Hiawatha.
and Ezra's inferno.
I can endure the heat
I am complete
Grateful for dis and dis
For ALL this
I accept ALL, ALL things
So long as they come from you,
My TRUE AMA.
Time to get some ice cream

For my living Queen
Nat
Some Modelo.
Some water
Some happiness.
AMA, with you I am eternally GLAD.

No comments: