Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Our Rages

Our Rages

After Percey Shelly drown his wife and fed his children to the windmill giants, the Orphanage, he ran away with his never never wife, Mary, who would give him for child only a twisted abortion: Frankenstein's Monster. That is HER sublime, and Eintein's too. The man who invented the face of Krishna, the atom bomb, later LIED morally and claimed he was against the very demon he summoned and named. You betray your fate the way you betray the life of your first born child you BETRAYED by forcing her into an orphanage. These are your sins and they shall never be forgiven.

I have made an Frankenstein version for "Shine on you crazy diamond," since Waters, in making this classic Pink Floyd hid, proved FAR too narcissistically self-indulgent, and necessitated the band quitting.

I did get some sleep, till Natalie was us ALL up just now, screaming, I dunno hy or how, and Sherry fleshed rude and abused me as if I had woken our daughter or had anything but to lose by losing sleep like this ... AGAIN.

Nat is back asleep. Is 6`4. I am listening to Seven Nation Army sheerly for the bassline. Grandpa could ONLY hear the bassline. Jillian the Anne-anne, && ampersand, who studied at Juliart worked hard to teach me to HEAR to listen to the earth in terms of bass lines.

I am the conductor of the earth. I the conductor DANCE the symphony.

I have The Strokes Reptilia on here next. Random. About the reptile part of the brain. The strokes are an old band out of 2000 I guess. This isn't moving me. Maybe I need something by tool? Wait, wait. Okay this song will do.

The Beautiful People just because. Hard rock in the States went the way of Satanism. A genre owing everything to Milton and his paradise lost. The superior metal is fully Germanic and owns to the greater than all Christianity pagan Germanic war cult, ODINISM. God of war, of ecstasty, of mania, of poetry, of wisdom. Father OVATH you are my only God, my very self at last!

as for why I own Odin as the ALLFATHER resurrected in AMA, I will say, BECAUSE I MET HIM face to face and know him as well as god may know god.

Manson's middling lyrics are boiled over Nietzsche second-hand "satanism." Jesus and Satan are both worse. Crowlely! Puffed up dandy, stylistically just pretensive lil cocks. I truly HATE you all!

Tis half past six. In an hour, Nat will to school. Sherr too. Then I can listen to music all the way. To the limit.





No comments: