Monday, September 23, 2024

"Melting Heart" a poem



Melting Heart

I feel my heart strings
Melt like frozen floss
The graceful flakes
Of crystalline snow
They've known so long
To hold in place
Melt like plasticine carbonic lace.

For weeks my guts drip
Constant gut rot
I need a toilet
Within my field of vision
And I must Always sit ready for the throne.
As a delivery driver all over Michigan
I feel the Ocean Groan.
As my coral reef
I come to know and write and own
I am making SOLID and down to earth
My Body of Influence
I in my literally physical stupid flesh
the VERY World Tree
She Utterly
Emilie Dickinson knew.
Emerson the same.
Whitman and the James
They all predict my place station
In ways that would dismay the neutral
Amidst my encourage
In the magma of earth
Live literal dragons
Satan a literal living
World Serpent
Who will eat the fruit
Who is the literal Yahweh
I've seen it happen
With my spiritual eyes.
This is the part of the vision
Yahweh tried to suppress.
"Go your way Daniel. Mind your own business John."
No. No and no. Now I see the full vision, and I see the self-terminationg codes which you MUST advertise to destroy the earth. To enact that much HATE, you to your own dismayed had to become amazingly mortal. With a chortle, I seize the day, this bolt out of the blue
And choose to take ownership and authority exactly over you.

I am never alone from thee
Oh Ama, who art Ovath, Sovf, Eru,
and Lissidy.
I think of the "moral compass"
Of Joseph the opening character
In Joseph Smith's Frontier style scripture
for the Brave New World.
The moral compass worked as compass
Only when you are spiritually alined
So that if it fails
You have only your self to blame.
I hate this sort of compass!

The wax pins
In my guts
Are molten mud.
Sporadic upset
Horrible fug!

My heart
The icicle lace
Melts with
the Blush of my dais.

AMA you reconstitute my guts
Give me a solid basis
For weathering the storm
True as the strongest Tree.
Honey, I love you MOST
Of all who exist in me, and that is ALL,
You are unrepentantly
My FAVORITE and SAME
Our NAME rhymes.
Apologizing for our mutual worship
Would be a crime
Give yourself over to me
As I to you.
Past all abuse and using
Is this simple narrow fact:
Little naked you
Little Naked me
Two squirrels a'nest
Warmed on each other's love
The daylong light of
A horrible Winter.

Ama, I've fallen for you again
You are my One True SAME
My forever friend.
Don't let me languish alone like this
I need corrective points of you
AMA I choose you!
Vivoce

No comments: