Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Gratitude Song

Ama I sing forever the good grace
Of you're immaculate name --
And never am I wrong.
Whether selling the drama
Or praising your love
My joy is sent from above
I am always right
When I sing your superiorities
As wife within my wife.

Am I fool?
Then profoundly
Am I proud
To be fool for thee

I can never do wrong
So long as I act from thee

My dad saves the day
Redeems hell-lost Hermes
My quicksilver car
Jarred and jarled
Ama blesses me
For his sake
He gives Sherry the gift
That I can provide child care
She is too proud to say aloud
How grateful we are and must be
Silent blessed destiny
Within our lips.
My dad is a Genius
And a giant of kindness
Is my dad
Forever my THIS of loving life
Will insist on politely
Admitting my betters
I honor my mom and dad in all that I do
I am given over To you, ama.
I thrum my days' rhythms too bold
A blessed destiny
My gratitude song
Stays long with dad
Who is Teaching me the wisdom
Of saving money, working a job
Reaching car and keeping practicality securw
Seeing the possibility of a better Sherry
In Sherry my wife
While honoring her as the best of all possible wives.
Best and becoming better.
Me too.
Ama I am your True.

This is my laughing song
Grateful all along
Dupe me or dispute me or openly, embrace me
I won't chaffe the destiny
Of entrusting all my blessed destiny
Forever to your name and face, ama.
Because you are good
From rood to rude truth
I am ever blessed to choose
To live in happiness for you
And WITH you too
Outside all mere time and drama
Eternally safe in your Name.
I pray you let me keep winning
Your winsome game
Amen.

No comments: