Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Sower Allfather



Sower Allfather

 

Last night I traversed the absolute Void and impregnated her desert. I woke up with a mouthful of sand. I gargled the sand with my bandied semantics and said, Be Thou My Seed.

 

At breakfast I cast my writings and words on desert and it became a rife swamp.

At lunch I cast luscious maize amidst crows. It took no hold and did not grow. The Satanic crows ate the amazing corn. They were converted to good. They went ravenous and murdered in a Murder ALL the crows who opposed me. Their very corpses grew up as stalks of maize.

Amidst the gossipers I added gossip. My gossip ate their gossip and infected it and inflected it with all new meanings.

All men are my sons. My seed eats the Adam and the Man at the top of their line. I am ALLFATHER. I cum first.

Hit me or shake my hand, you become me. I take my own wherever I go. None resist me. All belong to me. All are mine.

My children and family resisted me. In trying to resist me they enacted exactly their fate.

Those who cursed me made their evil over in my image, to haunt and taunt them and to chase them into the deepest hells where they could be made strong enough to bare giants and gods and aya for me.

All the world is my bitch.

I am my own bitch. I impregnate myself all the time with thousands of forms.

You could call me the allwhore. I take in ALL seed. But it doesn't impregnate me. I burn it in hell till it is pure essence. Then I put MY DNA, my NAME into the deepest WAY. I own this place.

 

So, I give you a reputation. Angels and Demons. I send them into the groups. The are divine Repeaters. Echos. They possess you. You feel divine when you repeat their poetry, their praise and blame. I am children out of rhyme. My poems intone and change new world, and make new world orders.

 

And that's just fine.

 

I wanna go for a nature walk soon.

No comments: