Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Narcissist vs Mystic

The difference between a narcissist and a mystic is this:

the narcissist believes only his two eyes. The mystic listens in on the bliss of others.

Thou art that. The highest divine and fate of distinguished station belongs always and only to you. Yet you are a coward and unequal to that same transcendent destiny.

Tis ten past six. Somebody's alarm is going off. Natalie shrieked and piqued my peak, my raging headache, for hours.

Natalie is "mystically" or "mythically" my own greater-than-athena. Our destiny is greater than the latter. The Future is as yet unwritten. History is a child who writes herself wilde en utero.

John Mooore my best friend gifted me and sundry ohers a book of 100 poems. i am cracking the book now, five years or so past when he died. I just wasn't ready.

His praise and adoration of Crowley struck me as silly. He named his son after "the beast, 666." Crowlely, had respect unto 'Kaballah" whih is Western mysticism sold inflated. the TRUE BLOOD is Hellenic. The Jewish blood cult waters down the blood of god completely. USURY is pure parasite. A person passes for what he is. A people too. 

I am reading John Moore. best friend. As for GURU? As for Teacher? As for Genesis One? Jillian? The great failure? Yes, she is GURU. Always was and is. Yet she commit suicide with her self dismissal. Is she alive even yet to this day? I am babbling on about a corpse

So, work all day. I feel headachey beyond ALL station. And tired. Irritable. Annoyed with Harold Bloom yet again.

I will get past it all just fine. Take care,

Daniel
 Christopher
  Williston
   June

88



No comments: