Sunday, September 15, 2024

Please pray for me

Yesterday Sherry showed up at Tom's to fetch me to take Natalie to the e.r. for possible bowel problem.

Tonight at 1 a.m. Sherry called saying Natalie won't sleep and needs being taken in. I didn't take the depakote yet so I was all set to pull an all nighter. 

I got nat and i a burger to begin with. In the back seat Natalie stripped naked. I let Sherry sleep in my bed while I took our daughter for a 2 a.m. walk down 28th. Street. I listened to the second movement of beethovens 9th. Repetitive. Not as ingenious as ruggles or Ives. But it gets to inclimate weather finally.  A great great din! Odin ecstatic!

Nat tore apart my room and woke Sherry. So I am taking natalie in.

On driving the salvated car, Hermes, to the e.r.  we drove last the log cabin on division that was painted blue with forty cop cars. I have no idea why. I have no clue to anything.


Tracey is taking care of us. Once nat has her meds to let her sleep, I will text Sherry and then take my scary depakote. It is the only thing that is scaring me now. I wrestle naked all night with Allah when I'm on it. This paradoxical drug. It scares me shitless. The dreams are beyond repeating. And my psych doc hasn't even admitted they have that potentially. He seems to nonchalantly suggest maybe it's all in my head? And Allah in my heart!

I asked dads and brothers to pray for me
 Tim said he struggles with lust and is unworthy of god to answer his prayers. I prayed God would strengthen my dad. Whether Jesus or Holy spirit, ama let all the gods fight to set my life aright.
I need to return to castle sheridan. I need to do right by my wife and children.

Natalie keeps stripping. I have to focus on her now. She's shrieking and upset. Oh well. I can take the depakote at 6a.m. and sleep all day. There is a way yet for me to win.

Monday at 8a.m. I start my new job.

Please friends do pray for me
In whatever divine you believe in.
Justin when he saw my Pic openly said, You look like shit, Daniel. Well not everyday feels like winning.

All in all I love the all of you!

88

No comments: